Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Handibot specific Fusion 360 tutorial?

Posted by Mark Evans 
Handibot specific Fusion 360 tutorial?
March 05, 2016 12:52PM
Do you (staff) think we could get a Fusion 360 tool path tutorial? I mean it is a great modeling program and free to most of us. There are lots of general purpose modeling tutorials but I'd LOVE to see a Handibot specific tool path tutorial or video.
Mark,

I need to get more into Fusion as well. I know that David Preiss (who currently works over at ShopBot) has dabbled in it quite a bit and even went to the AutoDesk-U event in Las Vegas late last year.

I've got my process so firmly down in moving between my 3D CAD (geomagic) and vCarve that I've been slow to look into the added efficiency that Fusion could provide.

Last time AutoDesk visited us we all bugged them about including tabbing options in their toolpaths and it looks like they made that update pretty quickly after we asked about it.

I'd really love to be able to use Fusion's molding features to make some more organic shapes for carving so perhaps that can provide the push I need to dive into it one night soon. Please do share if you have some success with it...

Brian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.