Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

changing the x axis

Posted by Vogt886 
changing the x axis
May 21, 2016 01:11PM
After I zero the x, y using the xy zero one click box, I would like to 'rezero' the x to move up 0.5 inches. Many times I tile so I rezero when I move my machine. If, I do that, and am on the same project, does it rezero back to default or to what I've entered? Do I have to change my settings if I don't finish a project and come back to finishing it a few days later when the project was closed during that time and now I reopen it? Thanks! Robin
Re: changing the x axis
May 21, 2016 05:13PM
Robin, your fix for this is a new profile. Save your current profile as default and then go into settings and add whatever offset you need. Now save this profile as your project name. When you're done with the project you can reload default and return to factory settings.
May 22, 2016 09:52AM
Thanks 'again' Mark. I think I just need to email you personally since you seem to have the answers to my questions both here and in the vectric forum:-) Robin
May 22, 2016 10:14AM
☺ you could but then no one else who has the same problem would be able to find the answers. And besides, sometimes I'm wrong and staff can interject when they stop by.
I hope you get it worked out and have something nice to share.

Vogt886 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks 'again' Mark. I think I just need to email
> you personally since you seem to have the answers
> to my questions both here and in the vectric
> forum:-) Robin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.