Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

G+ group

Posted by Mark Evans 
G+ group
January 03, 2014 02:28AM
After having this forum lockup chrome and fire fox on me every time I click to insert a link I have opened a group over on G+. Not trying to take anything away from here as we have company people show up here but if you are a G+ user stop over and join the group, it is simply called handibot owners.

thanx

M
Re: G+ group
January 03, 2014 10:02AM
Hi Mark. Thanks for letting us know you're having problem posting to the forum. We're trying to recreate the errors to attempt to fix and have not been able to get the same results you have.

Can you give me some more detail on how you were inserting a link?
And, please let us know what browser versions and operating system you are using?

Thanks so much.
Jeanne
January 03, 2014 10:15PM
Jeanne Taylor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Mark. Thanks for letting us know you're having
> problem posting to the forum. We're trying to
> recreate the errors to attempt to fix and have not
> been able to get the same results you have.
>
> Can you give me some more detail on how you were
> inserting a link?
> And, please let us know what browser versions and
> operating system you are using?
>
> Thanks so much.
> Jeanne

Jeanne, I have had a few issues also, one I reported to Diane a week or so ago that I think you may have been copied on. In addition to that issue I have trouble posting photos in general (see my post about the 80/20 frame) and every time I visit the forum I am forced to log in again.

As a general comment I find the forum limited and difficult to use compared to other forums I am active in. If you are not familiar with it take a look at the FOG (http://festoolownersgroup.com/index.php), I consider this to be a top notch site.

Lastly, it would be a huge upgrade if the forum was accessible thru Tapatalk.

Please consider this as constructive criticism, I would love to see the forum expand and more folks become engaged.

Thanks!

RMW
January 04, 2014 02:53AM
Okay, fails under windows 8.1 and chrome and Firefox, lets try under windows 7 and chrome.....

test

well the freezing thing appears to be windows 8.1 only,, the other problem I have had is I will be auto logged out in the middle of things and loose work, I think your time is set too short?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.