Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Missing USB drive. Download link?

Posted by Robert 
Missing USB drive. Download link?
January 10, 2014 08:35PM
I've just unboxed the handibot.

The documentation points to a USB drive with the software installs.
I cant find this anywhere. Is this hidden somewhere not so obvious in the packaging?

Alternatively is there somewhere I can just download the software?
Re: Missing USB drive. Download link?
January 11, 2014 11:03AM
IF they are still handling it like they did with us first batches you should have received a separate package with a jump drive. and no this is proprietary software you will not be able to download all of what you need.

Although, you may be able to get the intro version of VCarve working downloaded direct from Vetric.
January 11, 2014 02:59PM
Hi Robert,

Check your email for a message from ShopBot with links to download the software and activation codes. Some people have found it in their Spam folder...if you don't find it let us know and we'll get you fixed up.

To get you moving the tool around this weekend though you can always download the latest ShopBot control software from http://www.shopbottools.com/mSupport/controlsoftware.htm. Part way down that page you'll see a grey box that says "Current Software" and below that a little there's a link that says " [Click here to download Sb3.8.10] ". Download and install.

During the install you'll be asked for the type of tool, and a folder will open. Open the PRS folder and you'll find the configuration file for Handibots...select it and you should be ready connect the USB cable and get to work!

Bill
January 13, 2014 08:49AM
Hi Robert,

Private message me your first and last name and I will message you back with your software license codes in case you aren't able to find the email we sent you.

David
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.