Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Fabmo error message

Posted by Wazza 
Fabmo error message
May 14, 2017 12:07AM
This morning I was setting XYZ's in Fabmo, and stupidly forgot to attach the alligator clip to the cutter. The router therefore continued way past where it should have stopped, bending the swing-out plate. I removed the plate and straightened it, re-zeroed Z and tried to cut my file, which went way to deep into my spoilboard and broke the cutter.
So I then go through the recalibrating the Z height (the 3 macros in Fabmo), only to get this error message at the end:
"Variable z&_pullup was used but not defined."
What should I do now? I am not game to use my Handibot until i know that my cutter won't try to cut through to China again!
Re: Fabmo error message
May 16, 2017 10:58AM
Looks like there is an error somewhere in the macro. Variables are defined with an &--and the Z pullup variable is usually written &Z_pullup--it looks like one of your macros has become corrupted (switched to Z&_pullup)--you could either open the macros in the editor and ctrl+f to search for the faulty syntax--or just reinstall the macros. I'm gonna check on the current macros to make sure we aren't publishing this error elsewhere!!
May 16, 2017 12:20PM
Also--If you do find that error in a macro, could you copy the whole macro and post it here?
May 19, 2017 11:30PM
Brian,
I have searched the macros but could not find the errors you describe, and now my Handibot is behaving itself!
I can't recall, but I most probably resolved the issue when I switched it off.
All happy this end!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.