Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Handibot for sale U.K

Posted by DaveC 
Handibot for sale U.K
May 31, 2017 01:05PM
Hello,

I have a HANDIBOT® SMART POWER TOOL V2.0, ADVENTURE EDITION that has only been used a dozen times at most. It comes with HANDIBOT® LARGE MATERIAL INDEXING JIG and HANDIBOT® LASER SIGHT 2.0.

Excellent, like new condition.

I am selling it for £2500 ono. If you live in the UK this can save you a lot on import charges.

Dave
Re: Handibot for sale U.K
July 14, 2017 03:42AM
Hi Dave,

I am interested to buy your Handibot, is it still available ?

Thanks.
July 14, 2017 08:06AM
Yes it is still available.

Dave
August 24, 2017 08:08AM
I am reducing this to £1950 plus delivery . It is in perfect, like new condition.

Dave
September 21, 2017 08:21AM
Hi Dave,
Is it still for sale?
Regards
Huw
September 22, 2017 08:58AM
Hi Huw,

Yes it is still available.

Regards,
Dave
March 02, 2019 04:40PM
Hi, is this still for sale?
March 09, 2019 01:48AM
Yes, that Handibot can be for sale if someone is interested - I have added a Quick-Bit Pressure Sensitive z-zero plate.
Regards
Huw
July 07, 2019 12:50PM
Hi

Is the handibot still for sale?

Regards Daniel
July 26, 2019 12:34PM
Just noticed for UK people, someone is offering a kit of all the Handibot 12mm HDPE on ebay.co.uk.

Has anyone successfully built a Handibot from scratch using the open source information?
The way exchange rate is going, we are not going to be buying much from the US anytime soon.

Curious,
Andrew
July 28, 2019 11:25AM
I sent a note to the seller with some assembly documentation that he might be able to pass on to a potential buyer -- so cool that someone cut their own handibot parts! I think I may have inspired him to take another crack at finishing the project so the auction might be going down (sorry to anyone looking to buy!!) but just for anyone looking to build their own handibot here's the link to the production documentation we use here: [sites.google.com]
July 29, 2019 06:16AM
Well done Brian for encouraging them. Let's hope they do complete the project, and then shares their experience.

I can understand why the open source DIY aspect of this machine has not taken off in the US where Shopbot do such a good job as supplier, but the lack of any evidence of successful DIY builds undoubtedly reduces adoption elsewhere. I think the Handibot design philosophy for affordable CNC through using quality components in a small form factor has a lot of merits but it has not taken off (yet).
July 29, 2019 07:25AM
Well there’s still the matter of sourcing the aluminum parts and the electronics. I’ll be trying to get drawings up for the metal to help this guy out. However, while the schematics for the electronics can be made available—it is much harder to get a one-off circuit board made than it is to cut a few aluminum components. We’ve been working with the new raspberry pi 4 lately in the shop which might be able to replace a small bit of the custom electronics in the tool but I’d like it to use even more commonly available components...
August 01, 2019 03:40PM
Hi - apologies for the delay. Yes, the Handibot is still for sale - Regards huw
January 04, 2021 04:43PM
Is it still for sale ???
Thanks
December 03, 2021 05:02AM
Hi, This offer is valid???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.