Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Touch-Screen Control Panel Holder

Posted by moretoyswins 
Touch-Screen Control Panel Holder
November 02, 2017 05:22PM
Is the holder available separately for the Galaxy Tab? It is just that I already have a Galaxy Tab but I have not tried using it with the Handibot. I got the Galaxy Tab for my birthday and all I really wanted was an ELB! cool smiley

Thanks in advance,
Re: Touch-Screen Control Panel Holder
November 03, 2017 02:37PM
I don't have one up on the store on its own--its also kinda tough because the holder is built specifically for the Tab E dimensions.
However--I've got the cut files up here: [sites.google.com]
if you wanna take a crack at it!
November 06, 2017 04:51AM
I received my Galaxy Tab, now one question how do I load my vcarve files from my pc to the galaxy? I have only had pc and downloaded thru the network. Thanks in advance Bob
November 06, 2017 11:53AM
Well--if you're near the tool with the computer your using for design--you can send them files from that comptuer.
I use dropbox--which would allow you to load files from the cloud if they were synced from the the computer that you use for design.
A third option is a micro-SD card that can be inserted into the port on the tablet that is visible from the top when you have the tablet flipped up.
November 19, 2017 07:46AM
I am just missing something with getting files from the galaxy tab e. I am in fabmo go to job manager click on get files and a box comes up to pick from images, camera, documents. I pick documents and says no files. but I have all the files on the sd card no way to get there. Or I have everything on google drive.
November 19, 2017 10:22AM
It should be possible to navigate up a level and choose your external media--I'll have a tablet in hand either later today or first thing tomorrow and I can check for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.