Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Vcarve 9

Posted by Mark Evans 
Vcarve 9
November 19, 2017 04:07AM
I had not thought about it for a while but I lost my desktop computer to computer sudden death syndrome (CSDS) last night so as I am loading up the new one with the software I noticed that Vcarve 9 is showing available at the main shopbot sight.

So, what do we need to do to upgrade?

Thanx
Re: Vcarve 9
November 19, 2017 07:30AM
Mark I received a email about the upgrade and used the same user name and password from 8.5
March 13, 2018 07:33PM
Please Help. My computer crashed and need to install all software I have the email printed out that gave me the upgrade to Vcarve 9 but the link is no good any more. where can I find and install the software Thanks right now dead in the water email that they sent the update to is bob@sokoly.com Thanks
March 13, 2018 07:46PM
Hi, rasbldrs,
Go to the Vectric website, log on to V & Co, and you can download again from there. That site will have the info required that is specific to you.
Regards,
Wazza
March 14, 2018 05:19AM
Thanks Wazza, I will try tonight, I was there already and saw where I can download a trial for ver 9 but nothing about shopbot version. wish me luck will let you know how I make out.... Bob
March 14, 2018 05:31AM
Downloaded trial and wants my makerspace ID. Where am I going wrong. Why did shopbot have to take the email link down?
Still dead in the water Help Bob
March 14, 2018 11:31AM
Bob,

I'm on it! will get back to you all soon.

Brian
March 14, 2018 05:11PM
Bob,

You should have received an email from Andy with a download link. Let me know if you did not!

Brian
March 14, 2018 08:33PM
Brian Thank you for your help I did get a email from Andy and I am back up and running Thanks again Bob
March 15, 2018 11:20AM
Great! Glad things are working!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.