Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

HandiBot Order Feedback

Posted by gclayton 
HandiBot Order Feedback
February 28, 2014 01:39PM
Just a little feedback to HandiBot about my order for the HandiBot Developer Edition made on 2/26.

I have received the automated email with the confirmation of my order but I have heard absolutely nothing from anyone at HandiBot.

I know the Store indicates that it could take 3-4 weeks to received the HandiBot but I would think that I would get some sort of acknowledgement from a real person at HandiBot about my order.

It's almost 3 days since the order was placed but no real info on when I can expect to receive my order. Sure it was stated 3-4 weeks but I can't believe that the HandiBot store was opened without any units ready to be shipped or almost ready to be shipped.

At least some sort of acknowledgement letting the customer know that HandiBot actually appreciates the order and maybe a time frame of when the customer could expect to receive the HandiBot.

After all, this is a pretty large purchase ($3200) and it would be nice to know that it was being processed.

Edit: 2/28/14 2:17pm Well, a little after I posted this feedback post I received an email that my order had been shipped. Now I'm really excited to get the HandiBot. But I still think a little more update on the status of the order is warranted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 02:21PM by gclayton.
Re: HandiBot Order Feedback
February 28, 2014 04:12PM
Hi gclayton,

Welcome!

Thank you for the feedback. Based on the incredible feedback we received during our Kickstarter campaign, we made a serious effort to prepare ourselves for huge numbers of orders. This involved both prebuilding machines and developing an automated system for receiving orders, communicating staus updates, managing payments and the like. We think we are well positioned to get Handibots to their owners quickly so that you can get on to the business of making things. As of today, Handibots are shipping within 48 hours of orders being placed.

We DO appreciate your order and every other Handibot order. We hope you will consider being an active member of our community by sharing your projects with us here on the forum. We, the Handibot team, have a strong presence on the forum to answer questions, offer tips, and support you as a Handibotter.

Best wishes,
David
March 03, 2014 01:52PM
I have received tracking info on my HandiBot and it is est. that it will be delivered tomorrow (3/4).

I was looking to get my software setup and have downloaded the Shopbot software(Setup_sb3_8_12.exe) from the web site but I don't find the link for the other software available on my order page at the HandiBot Store.

On the HandiBot.com support page there is the following statement:

Or you can access your link and key information by viewing your Order History in "My Account" in the Handibot Store.

I've checked my order history and the information is not available to me yet.

Can I get a link to the Vectric VCarve Pro, Partworks3D software with my key that will be needed?
March 03, 2014 10:54PM
Hi gclayton,

I've emailed your codes to you, please check your inbox and spam folder and PM me here if you don't see anything.

David
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.