Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Handibot for sale

Posted by Hsu983 
Handibot for sale
September 12, 2019 11:30PM
Hi there,

Is anyone interested in purchasing a Handibot (v1.1, I believe) with Large Material Indexing Jig + Hood? I have one available for a new home. I have replaced the original DeWalt router that came with it and also upgraded the collet to one from Think & Tinker’s Precise Bits. Will ship if needed.

-David
Re: Handibot for sale
September 24, 2019 01:50PM
Hi,

I am interested in your Handibot. How much are you lookinig to get for it?

Also, why are you getting rid of it?

Thanks John
707-684-4084
September 25, 2019 02:13AM
Hi there,

Sorry since I hadn’t heard anything, I offered it to our local library but they still have to get back to me.

How about $800 plus shipping?

I’m letting it go because I haven’t used it since I got a larger CNC a couple of years ago.

-David
October 03, 2019 11:50PM
Ok, so the library I wanted to gift it to didn’t have the room for it so this Handibot is open for a new home. I’ve attached some photos taken today. Please let me know if you’re interested. Best offer + Shipping. Thank you.
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_0812.jpg (1.85 MB)
open | download - IMG_0818.jpg (903.6 KB)
open | download - IMG_0817.jpg (1.13 MB)
open | download - IMG_0820.JPG (795.7 KB)
October 04, 2019 10:36PM
Where are you located?
October 05, 2019 01:48AM
Colorado Springs, CO
October 17, 2019 01:53AM
is this still for sale? I am interested.
October 17, 2019 03:45AM
Yes Indeed.
July 23, 2020 08:32AM
Hey every body,
Handibot router is a very well designed and useful product. The design met with the funding that was given by the crowd to make it a truly commercial product. The design is the most exciting part of the device, and many people want it to come to life.

But before any purchase you need to know about it properly. As incomplete knowledge is always very dangerous. So i want to share some thing which i learn from an article on Handibot Tool review.

One of the critical features of the Handibot CNC router is that it is small in size, which makes it easy to use. Someone does not need to know the procedures of CAD and CAM software to run the tool. CAD to CAM is the traditional way of operating the tool.It comes with many user-friendly features like:
Handibot Console
Open Front Design
Clear Hood
Aluminum and Steel frame
The location of the electronic tip.

You can also read full article if you have any doubts.

Best regards,
Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.