Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

FabMo WiFi Name and Password reset

Posted by TomboySawyer 
FabMo WiFi Name and Password reset
October 23, 2019 03:26PM
I purchased a used Adventure Edition 2.0 last year via an intermediary (not from the prior user).

I finally got the space to set this up and use it and when I got to look at my Wifi, the machine appears as Hand-O-Bot and does not use the FabMo wifi password.

Can someone tell me how to reset the machine's wifi to the original condition in order to access it?
Re: FabMo WiFi Name and Password reset
October 31, 2019 10:39AM
Are you able to connect to the wifi -- but just unable to log into the interface?
When connected to the tool -- you can access the back-end by adding ":81" after the IP of your tool ... so for example, in AP connection, the IP is always 192.168.42.1 -- and you would go to 192.168.42.1:81 to access the back-end menu. One of the options here is a "factory reset" which will restore all factory settings for your handibot.
November 06, 2019 06:24PM
Brian Owen, ShopBot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you able to connect to the wifi -- but just un
> able to log into the interface?

I can see the device as a wifi choice, but the previous owner renamed it "hand-o-bot" and trying to connect to it, it asks for a password.
This leads me to believe that I am not able to connect to the wifi.

> When connected to the tool -- you can access the b
> ack-end by adding ":81" after the IP of your tool
> ... so for example, in AP connection, the IP is al
> ways 192.168.42.1 -- and you would go to 192.168.4
> 2.1:81 to access the back-end menu. One of the opt
> ions here is a "factory reset" which will restore
> all factory settings for your handibot.

Is there a way to get to that through a hardwired connection? I found some instructions online which called for pushing a button on the board, but pushing that button did not reset the card to factory defaults, as the wifi is still "hand-o-bot" and the password has been changed from the original.
November 06, 2019 06:36PM
Send me a PM with you address—I’ll send you a fresh control card to exchange that will get you set up with the most recent factory settings
January 08, 2020 08:10PM
I was able to remove the Edison board and reflashed it with Fabmo and it's all set now!
July 13, 2020 08:34AM
Hey, TomboySawyer I have done some research and can tell you that to fix this issue that you are currently facing you need to go for these following steps: Just start a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is interlinked to your router’s network and enter the site www.routerlogin.net. Here you will see that a login window pops up. Here you can enter the router admin user name and password. The user name is admin and the password is the one that you listed the time that you logged in. The user name and password are case-sensitive. Now you will see the Dashboard shows up so here pick the option that says Settings > Wireless Setup and add your new network name in the Name (SSID) field. At the end just enter your new password in the Password field, tap the Apply button and your settings are saved. You can also go for https://appuals.com/change-wifi-name-and-password/ this site to learn more about it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.