Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Job for Handibot owner..

Posted by Eric Schimelpfenig 
Job for Handibot owner..
March 04, 2014 05:26PM
Hey all, if you're not aware, another effort by the folks over at ShopBot is a site called "100k Garages".

This is a marketplace where people can post jobs that they need fabricated and people that own tooling can bid on those jobs. I was scrolling through a few and I came across these that may be suitable for those out there that have a Handibot. I picked ones that are small and look like they can be done on the Handibot in one shot.

If any of you are interested in talking any of these on, let me know if you need any assistance. I can convert files, and possibly help you get your machine setup so that you can cut some of these. I've already asked a few of these listings questions, and when I get the answers I'll post them if anyone is interested.

[www.100kgarages.com]

[www.100kgarages.com]

[www.100kgarages.com]

Also, if you fabricate stuff and you want to be available for bids, you can head over and make an account:

[www.100kgarages.com]
Re: Job for Handibot owner..
March 07, 2014 03:32PM
I tried looking at these job posts but could not since my 100kgarages account has not been verified yet. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for an account to get verified over there or what the process is for doing so?
March 07, 2014 03:53PM
I'll see if I can speed it along for you.. I know people over there smiling smiley
March 07, 2014 10:42PM
That would be great! Thanks.
March 08, 2014 07:50AM
Chad, check your PMs here, you should have a message.
March 13, 2014 11:13AM
Chad, did you get your 100k account straightened out?
March 13, 2014 03:46PM
Yes, I just received an email this morning. They figured out the issue and got it worked out. I now have access to the project board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 03:47PM by ChadBuilds.
March 18, 2014 01:03PM
Awesome! Let us know if you get any jobs going!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.