V-Carve Access
August 12, 2021 05:03PM
Handibot Team,

I just upgraded my computer and am looking to install V-Carve on my new machine. However, the link which I historically used to access V-Carve 9.0 no longer works. Is there a new link which can be used? I previously used [www.shopbottools.com]

Thanks in advance!
Re: V-Carve Access
August 14, 2021 01:53PM
This is from ShopBot support:

"For the Vectric/design software, the software downloads and upgrades are now managed in the Vectric Users portal. In order to get access to download your Vectric software you will first need to register it in their new Centralized portal if you have not already. You will need both your Username and your license code in order to register. I am attaching a document that will walk you through the registration process.

If you need your license information, please let us know. It should have been e-mailed to you, but we're happy to look it up if needed. A note about the SB Edition Link: Vectric has discontinued the use of the link. You will need to contact Vectric Support or Sales directly (support@vectric.com or sales@vectric.com) if you have the SB edition with the information requested inside of the pdf."
Attachments:
open | download - AccountUpgrade.pdf (162.7 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.