Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

When will Handibot ready for buying ?

Posted by Ahmed_Ali 
When will Handibot ready for buying ?
October 31, 2013 11:49AM
Hello,

What is the ETA for buying the Handibot ?

Thanks smiling smiley
Hi Ahmed,

We expect to have Handibot available to purchase in December. We are focusing on getting our Kickstarter tools delivered before we open sales. Keep an eye out for an announcement toward the middle of December.

Best,
David
Re: When will Handibot ready for buying ?
February 04, 2014 04:02AM
Hi Guys!

I'm sorry to bug you all, But I was wondering if there was any news regarding the release date of the Handibot? and if so do we know roughly how much it will retail for and if it will be available overseas (UK)? I Have been watching the development of the tool for sometime now and cant tell you how eager I am to get my hands on one.

Regards

Ian
February 05, 2014 08:18AM
Hi Ian,

We are very close to opening the web store. At the moment, we are still building stock to ramp up production on the International version of Handibot. So that won't be available on day one, but it isn't far behind .
February 07, 2014 06:01AM
Hello David,

Thank you for the update. We have been talking on the phone 3 weeks ago concerning release date, shipping and use of the Handibot in Europe. If I understand well your last post, you will soon after releasing the 1st batch offer an international version of Handibot? If so, do you have an "estimate" of when the international Handibot will be available or how much time can we expect between the first batch and the international one. Will it be the same retail price +taxes and shipping?

Regards,
Thierry
February 07, 2014 09:45AM
Hi Thierry,

We are likely a month away from having the internation Handibot available. Due to increased cost of the components required, the international version will be $2895, a $100 increase over the domestic version.

Shipping and fees will be assesed on a case-by-case basis.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

David
March 01, 2014 08:18AM
When the international version is available, will there be a 240v version?
March 03, 2014 11:21PM
dkNigs,

Yes, the international version is 240V.

David
March 21, 2014 05:39AM
Hi David,

Do you have news regarding CE agreement and international version availability of your machine?
March 24, 2014 08:47PM
Fab,

We are working away with UL on a preliminary investigation. After the prelim, then we'll go for the full investigation, and finally we'll go through their CE assistance program. We don't have a good sense of how long this process will take, too many variables.

What country are you interested having a Handibot shipped to?

David
March 25, 2014 04:49PM
Thanks for your reply David.
I'm living France.
Seems that it' gonna take a while ... confused smiley
April 24, 2014 05:08PM
Hi Guys,

For those of us outside the US, I was wondering if there is any news on the CE Marking front, and if you had an estimate for European release?

Ian
Hi Ian,

Handibot is officially available internationally, including in Europe. The international Handibot accepts 220-240V power and you choose the plug shape that is appropriate for your country, no adapters!

At this time, the tool is offered without CE marking. We are working toward CE compliance, but we don't have a specific date when it will be available.

David
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.