Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Owner Demonstration Requests

Owner Demonstration Requests
July 11, 2014 11:00AM
Use this thread if you are looking for a Handibot owner in your area who is willing to demo their tool.
Anyone in San Antonio
July 09, 2014 10:59AM
Is there anyone in the San Antonio Texas area that would be willing to demonstrate a Handibot to us?
Evaluating the Handibot.
June 19, 2014 03:12PM
I am in the San Jose, California area and looking at the Handibot. Wondering if anyone close to where I live has one, and wouldn't mind letting me see it in action?
Thanks in advance,

Michael
Re: Evaluating the Handibot.
June 19, 2014 06:59PM
Michael,
If no one pipes up close, check out youtube, most of what is there is promotional but still educational.
June 20, 2014 12:41AM
I've watched a few videos, but there are some things that you can't see in a video. Well, ... at least I would get a better feel for the hardware if I could touch and see it in person.
It may not be possible, but it would be great if it could happen.
June 20, 2014 01:26PM
Here are a few of mine that I made:

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Owner Demonstration Requests
July 11, 2014 05:01PM
Okay, I'm in SE Alabama, anyone in SE Alabama, North Florida or sw Georgia I'll be happy to demonstrate.
July 14, 2014 11:12AM
I am in Massachusetts. I could do a demo, or I was thinking a "live from the garage" Google Hangout or something like that...
Lexington, KY
September 04, 2014 09:41PM
I am new to this whole CNC bit,,,, but would love to find someone close by to watch run their own... or just talk.
January 15, 2015 02:21PM
Am very interested in purchasing but absolutely no experience. I live near Albany NY -- by chance are you in the Boston area? If so, would you be willing to demo if I come over? Thanks, lin.
January 15, 2015 03:59PM
I'm in Western Mass if that's helpful..
January 16, 2015 05:30AM
Yes, this sounds closer than Boston! I'll PM you ...
January 16, 2015 11:08AM
It's better if you just contacted me here:

January 17, 2015 09:34AM
Is it possible to come by sometime to see a demo, especially of how the software works?
January 21, 2015 07:34AM
For those interested in the Vectric CAD/CAM design software that we have been providing with Handibots, because Handibots work exactly as small ShopBots, all the training and documentation on the ShopBot website applies. In particular, there are some great webinars on using the V-carve software that will apply directly to Handibots.

Recently, Core77 has produced a series of "getting started in CNC" videos that make use of both the Vectric software and ShopBot Desktop tool ... I think you will find this all very helpful on the software side. And, the Vectric site itself has wonderful tutorials and a helpful forum.

Ted Hall, ShopBot Tools
January 21, 2015 04:07PM
Thank you Ted, sounds like exactly like what I'm looking for.
January 25, 2015 01:51PM
I am in Northern Arizona should any one want to see a demonstration.
February 03, 2015 02:41PM
Anyone in the Virginia area, especially the Harrisonburg area? Our middle school just received one and we are trying to figure out how to create something instead of using the pre-made projects that came with the machine.
June 10, 2015 11:39AM
anyone in the UK Barry Cardiff willing to do a domo for me
June 18, 2016 10:52PM
Mark,

I'm in Columbus, Georgia. If you're close by, I wouldn't mind sharing some ideas and tricks. I've only have the HandiBot for a few months, but I'm getting better with each project.

I'd also be willing to demonstrate for anyone in SW Georgia.

Steve
June 19, 2016 12:58AM
I'd love to get together one weekend and bounce ideas and workflows off of each other! At this point, you have about 3x the 2.0 experience I do but I have two years experience on the general platform. So I'm sure each of us could learn something from the other.

I am in Dothan, putting you just under two hours away.

Steve K Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mark,
>
> I'm in Columbus, Georgia. If you're close by, I
> wouldn't mind sharing some ideas and tricks. I've
> only have the HandiBot for a few months, but I'm
> getting better with each project.
>
> I'd also be willing to demonstrate for anyone in
> SW Georgia.
>
> Steve
August 10, 2016 12:55AM
Northern California if anyone needs a demo - specifically Mendocino County.
October 03, 2016 09:29PM
Anyone In the Bradenton-Sarasota area. Recently bought a Handibot, but it hasn't arrived and want to see it action, I also want to be prepared for when it get here!
October 14, 2016 12:28PM
Are there any owners in Silicon Valley, especially the Mountain View/Los Altos/Sunnyvale/Cupertino/Saratoga corridor?

My wife & I would like to see the HandiBot in action before we buy. Got burned by the unreliability of the original CarveWright and don't want to get burned again.
October 15, 2016 02:59PM
I am in Southern Oregon and would love to get an up close view of the Handibot and would appreciate any offers of a demo.

Thanks
October 15, 2016 03:02PM
Hey Zeeri,
I just asked the group about demos around Southern Oregon but if that doesn't come up with anything can you tell me the driving distance(maybe a quick Google maps query) to get to you from Medford Oregon?

Thanks much.
October 28, 2016 07:33PM
How far from Phenix City? I would like to see demo of Handibot.
October 28, 2016 07:38PM
Hello Steve,
I'm in Phenix City and would be delighted to see Handibot at work. Please tell me how to contact you.
January 25, 2017 01:28PM
I am in San Luis Obispo County. I would love to see HandiBot in real life action while I wait for mine to arrive instead of the many videos I've watched!
Steve
February 20, 2017 09:26PM
Anybody near North Dakota who would be willing to connect with a potential handibotter? @ripkenfan on twitter is looking for someone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.