Go Back to handibot.com

Advanced

Handibot use on a non handibot day

Posted by Mark Evans 
Handibot use on a non handibot day
April 02, 2014 03:31AM
Well I had to work on the house today so it won't fall down. Rotten siding at the back of the utility room. Well it was slow going as my circular saw was not up to it so I broke out the router but it tried to go everywhere as they are wont to do. So I ended up using the router like a limited depth sawzall and used a vib tool to do the final cuts. The whole time thinking this would go so fast if I had a wall jig.

Well I got the old cleared and was fitting the new siding and well the dryer vent goes through there..... yup, spent 5 min. "designing" a hole and another 10 setting up the handi. It cut the perfect dryer exhaust hole.

I'm getting to really like using a offset and lining up the bit with the pencil line marking the center of the hole/grove/slot/drill/.......

Frign lasers with make this awesome.
That's awesome Mark. I could totally see how the lasers would help.

If you got those brass laser emitters, when I get back from my epic few weeks of travel I can figure out how I can send you one of those rings to try out.

Were you able to get your lasers wired up and working?
Re: Handibot use on a non handibot day
April 02, 2014 11:14PM
Eric, the lasers have not arrived yet. I do need to be rummaging around for the other components I'll need.
And yes, I ordered the same ones you arrive using.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.