My wood dropbox folder
June 21, 2014 02:05PM
Eric and several others have ask about several of my projects so here is my drop-box folder for everything.It is all quite basic but I hope someone just starting up will find something inspiring. I have tried to add photos where I can and short notes.

[www.dropbox.com]

I think the link works but it is hard to tell when I am the owner....

Let me know if you have trouble or questions.
Re: My wood dropbox folder
June 22, 2014 09:28AM
Hey Mark, I actually was just talking doing something like this with the Shopbot guys the other day. Sounds like we may have a way soon to host projects on Shopbot.

For now I have been moving files to GitHub. The interface isn't very sexy, but it allows for file hosting, notes, pictures, and versioning. This way we can all try out cutting files and work on them together.

I am thinking that GitHub is a great place for people like us to test out projects, and then later when they "graduate" we can move them over Shopbot.

I wasn't going to post this yet, but here's my GitHub repository I have been working on: (It's not quite finished yet)

[github.com]

I am pretty sure I can bring you, or anyone else in as a collaborator so you can post and manage your own projects there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.